Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Prattville Kitchen


This Prattville fire damage started in the kitchen and spread until it burnt through the ceiling and roof of the kitchen. The homeowner first contacted SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Wetumpka Water Damaged Basement


Bad timing of a broken water line in this Wetumpka basement occurred during a remodeling of this large area. The scattered debris, pooling water on the concrete... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Prattville Laundry Room


Mold damage occurred at this Prattville home when the water supply line in the laundry room leaked water into the walls next to the washer and dryer. The mold p... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Prattville Office Building


Commercial water damage was suffered by this Prattville office building when the sprinkler system on this floor malfunctioned. The building management helped pr... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Elmore Bathroom


Mold Damage got a firm foothold on this Elmore Home when the occupants were away on vacation. Mold infestation had engulfed the entire area behind the walls and... READ MORE



Water Damaged Basketball Court in Prattville


Water Damage to this Prattville basketball gym was pretty ugly. A sewer pipe in an adjacent restroom had cracked open and dumped this dirty water into the gymna... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Prattville House


Fire damage engulfed the 2nd floor of this Prattville home. The insurance adjusters and family feared it was a total loss. We were called for a professional ass... READ MORE



Commercial Mold Remediation in a Prattville


The slow leaks on the flat roof lead to sufficient moisture accumulation in the ceiling void to create a mold infestation. The SERVPRO team, after assessing the... READ MORE



Flood Damage – Lake Martin Home’s Bedroom


Flood damage to this Lake Martin home resulted when persistent storm activity that contained high winds tore a portion of roofing from this home allowing mass q... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Prattville Salon


Flood damage to this salon in Prattville temporarily put the shopkeeper out of business. The owner made two quick calls. The first to his insurance company and ... READ MORE