Our Emergency Damage Process Overview
EMERGENCY DAMAGE PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Within one hour from notice of loss, SERVPRO of Prattville will contact you to arrange for service. You will know help is on the way!
- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Prattville Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to damage.
- A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO of Prattville professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- A SERVPRO of Prattville professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally the adjuster or property manager.
CLEANING AND RESTORATION
- SERVPRO of Prattville will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. They will use state of the art restoration techniques to ensure the property is taken care of right the first time.
- After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted to help ensure satisfaction.
Call SERVPRO of Prattville for your emergency needs! (334) 358-1186