Fire, Smoke and Soot Restoration Services In Prattville
SERVPRO of Prattville professionals can help provide a solution to your property’s fire damage needs. After a smoke or fire damage in your Prattville home or business, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting, and floors. Will often need thorough cleaning. We will pretest to determine the extent of equipment and cleaning products required to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found in your facility. Depending on the amount of soot, SERVPRO of Prattville may even be able to reduce the cost of recovery by cleaning lighter soot deposits found on some surfaces, eliminating the expense incurred with repainting or refinishing.
All of the restorable contents in affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized. This includes area rugs, furniture, draperies, and upholstery. SERVPRO of Prattville begins by carefully inspecting and testing all fabrics in the structure to determine which cleaning methods are most appropriate. We can provide wet or dry cleaning services. Additionally, all the other restorable contents will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition. Finally, SERVPRO of Prattville can provide an inventory list of all “to be claimed” items if requested.
Call us today at (334)358-1186
SERVPRO of Prattville has your back!
Trust SERVPRO of Prattville for Immediate Water Removal When Your Business Needs Assistance
Commercial water damage can close the doors of a business enterprise. It may be a retail store, a doctor's office, an apartment complex, or even a big-box store. Disruptions to normal business patterns lead to loss of goodwill and revenue. Consider calling in a professional water damage restoration company like SERVPRO to limit your losses.
Prattville water mitigation professionals are needed when it comes to handling unwanted water intrusion. Water damage can occur at any time and any place. It is important to be prepared to call a professional because water damage can be very hard to clean up by yourself. In fact, water gets into many places that are inaccessible. As a result, even after you have dried up the building yourself, you can still get mold and other problems in the building.
It takes quick action to handle the damage efficiently. You have to make sure that all belongings are safe. If the water has gotten to some of the belongings, it is important to make sure that you clean them out as quickly as you can before any permanent damage occurs. All of the other items that you can save, you should do so. Afterward, you should contact a professionally certified team that will remove the water and use specialized drying equipment. Our SERVPRO of Prattville professionals are certified and have the equipment needed to take care of the water damage.
SERVPRO of Prattville is a commercial water removal company that has experience in mitigating water damage. We know how to handle water damage that resulted from storms, clogs, natural disasters, and other similar events. We are always available when you call and will promptly dispatch a crew. Call us at (334) 358-1186.
Are You Ready?
The best way to reduce interruption to your business following a disaster is to plan for it now! It is estimated that as many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster. Of the ones that do, an overwhelming majority of them had preparedness plans in place.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Most contingency plans are made up of three main components: incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity. The SERVPRO ERP addresses incident response and disaster recovery. Think about potential disasters that could affect your facility. Now ask yourself: Are you ready?
Our SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile is a start-up approach that provides important information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services.
Why the SERVPRO ERP?
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Prattville as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
- Having a quick reference for what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
If you're interested in having an ERP done for your business (at no cost to you!), OR if you have more questions about the Emergency READY Profile, give SERVPRO of Prattville a call at (334) 358-1186!
SERVPRO of Prattville's Trained Staff
Here at SERVPRO of Prattville, our technicians are IICRC certified. They receive training in water mitigation, mold remediation, fire restoration, and general cleaning. This allows us to perform at the standards that you deserve.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
Our Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
Initial Franchise Training
SERVPRO Corporate Training Facility provides new Franchise owners training in Fire Restoration, Water Restoration, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, and Mold Mitigation. This is the foundation of the training program designed by SERVPRO. The process is a 15-day hands-on course that provides the owners with valuable information
Employee Certification Training
The Employee Certification Training is a series of course materials and examination process that SERVPRO Franchise employees complete to receive certification in the following:
- Crew Training
- Fire Restoration
- Water Restoration
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
SERVPRO has a plethora of web-based training. Technicians and office staff have access to learn and tests their knowledge of industry standards and professional quality. These courses often are video presentations as well as support materials that challenge our technicians to be the best they can be for our customers.
Call us today for your needs, 334-358-1186.
Our Storm Team Can Help You
When a storm or disaster strikes your home or business, SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team is poised and "Ready for whatever happens." With a network of more than 1,700 franchises nationwide, the SERVPRO system strives to be faster to any size disaster. Strategically located throughout the United States, SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team is expertly trained and readily equipped to handle the largest storms and highest flood waters. Providing experience, manpower, equipment, and other resources, the Disaster Recovery Team is always on call and available to assist SERVPRO of Prattville. SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team has responded to hundreds of disaster events. In the aftermath of a disaster, there is only one objective: to help you make it "Like it never even happened."
Did you know that SERVPRO has a specialized storm team and large loss response network to provide the resources to your property when others can’t? In the event of a disaster, SERVPRO professionals have the resources to relocate crews with equipment to take care of all of our customer’s needs. SERVPRO strategically places mobilization teams across the country to travel when needed to support recovery after large storm events such as hurricanes. Our job as water damage restoration professionals is to limit the amount of business interruption. We understand that fast mitigation is key to getting your business back up and running. SERVPRO provides the resources in the event of a large storm event to make sure that the right equipment, procedures, and training are in place to ensure that the structure is dry the first time and saves you time and money.
Do you have questions about how SERVPRO of Prattville can help you prepare for a disaster? Contact us today at (334)358-1186!
Why Choose Us?
FASTER TO ANY SIZE DISASTER
SERVPRO of Prattville provides help when and where our clients need it. The sooner we arrive, the more property and belongings we save!
Our number one goal is returning property and items to preloss condition, doing all we can to help homeowners and business owners regain control following a disaster. SERVPRO of Prattville is dedicated to restoring both the property and the lives of the customers being helped. Like it was never dirty, like it never overflowed, like it never caught fire, like it never spilled, like it never smoldered - whatever the case, SERVPRO of Prattville’s goal is to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO of Prattville for any of your restoration or cleaning needs at 334-358-1186.
SERVPRO'S Trained Technicians and Advanced Equipment
The water loss remediation industry continuously devises new equipment that takes a Prattville property from soaked and deteriorating to dry and clean faster and more efficiently. As amazing as innovative tools are, it takes a crew of seasoned and highly-qualified technicians to use them to the best effect. Professional water remediation companies deliver their best outcomes when the workers pledge to train and recertify on a regular basis.
When you face water damage in your home, you benefit from cutting-edge equipment and crews who know how to operate them according to industry standards. Even diehard do-it-yourselfers recognize that managing water incursions is a tricky business, requiring not only hard work but also a solid understanding of the science behind water removal and structural drying.
Developing professional expertise to mitigate water damage is why SERVPRO sends our crew members to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) classes. The IICRC is a standard developing and establishing organization worldwide. Skills taught to the employees we sent to remediate and restore your home base their effectiveness on research.
An example of a task that might seem straightforward enough to be within the grasp of every homeowner is carpet water extraction. The equipment resembles a shop vac, and a homeowner typically feels comfortable operating a vacuum. Why SERVPRO requires crew members to complete a comprehensive IICRC course in carpet cleaning relates to the problems that can occur if standards are unknown or ignored.
The art and science of extracting water from carpeting or other floor coverings are not intuitive. An effective way to pull moisture out of a carpet is with a weighted wand extractor. SERVPRO IICRC-trained technicians learned and practiced the techniques that extract moisture without putting stress on the textile floor covering. Inexperienced individuals can stretch the carpet fabric by exerting too much pressure or moving too quickly across a surface. Inappropriate force might cause delamination of the carpet backing from the carpet face.
SERVPRO of Prattville delivers high-quality water mitigation results by arranging for professional training of all our technicians. Schedule an appointment with our top-notch workforce by calling 334-358-1186.
What Can Cause Water Damage?
It doesn’t take a lot of water to cause tremendous damage. Just an inch or two can destroy carpets and drywall, warp wood floors, damaged building components.
Water damage can be caused by many things:
- Sump pumps
- Water heater failures
- Broken pipes
- Washing machine
- Dishwasher leaks
- Ice maker problems
- Flooding due to heavy rain
- Groundwater seeping into the basement
- Natural disasters
Even after the water seems to disappear, excess moisture can hide in your floor coverings, foundation, wood structures, and walls—causing major damage to your property and creating the perfect environment for mold and other fungi growth.
That's where the SERVPRO of Prattville comes in. If you catch it in time, you can ward off a lot of the damage and save money and headaches down the road. It’s important that water is quickly removed and the property dried, ventilated and disinfected to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew and other microorganisms that are harmful. If you need us, we will be there. Call us at (334) 358-1186.
Our Emergency Damage Process Overview
EMERGENCY DAMAGE PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Within one hour from notice of loss, SERVPRO of Prattville will contact you to arrange for service. You will know help is on the way!
- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Prattville Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to damage.
- A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO of Prattville professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- A SERVPRO of Prattville professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally the adjuster or property manager.
CLEANING AND RESTORATION
- SERVPRO of Prattville will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. They will use state of the art restoration techniques to ensure the property is taken care of right the first time.
- After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted to help ensure satisfaction.
Call SERVPRO of Prattville for your emergency needs! (334) 358-1186
Preventing Water Damage
Here at SERVPRO of Prattville, we are water damage specialists, and we compiled a small list on how to prevent water damage from often happening in your home:
- Clean Gutters and Downspouts - Clean your gutters at least twice a year to avoid blockage. Standing water can cause damage to your gutters and roof. Don’t forget to clean downspouts to ensure water can flow through, and secure downspouts so that they point away from home.
- Know your Water Main - Know the location of your water main and shut it off if you leave for an extended amount of time.
- Check Appliances Regularly - Check and maintain your appliances regularly for leaks according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Investigate Leaks Right Away and Fix Promptly - If you choose to ignore any water damage, or postpone making the necessary repairs, be prepared to experience mold, mildew, dry rot, or even structural damage to your home.
- Upgrade Washing Machine Hoses - Old, brittle, or leaky washing machine hoses are among the most frequent causes of water loss for homeowners. Replace yours often throughout the year to avoid expensive damage.
- Check Your Water Pressure - If the water pressure to your home is too high, then your pipes and hoses may fail under the high pressure. Buy a water pressure gauge at a local hardware store, attach it to an outside faucet, and turn the valve to full force. The indicator will give you a reading of the home’s water pressure. Typical homes water systems are designed for a pressure of 40 – 70 psi. Anything above 70 psi will put your plumbing at risk.
- Monitor Your Water Bill - Sometimes, the only way you know that water is leaking is taking a closer look at your water bill. If your usage jumps significantly from one month to the next, then there is probably a leak somewhere in the home.
If you do, unfortunately, experience water damage, we are here to help. Call us at (334) 358-1186.